The Evil Within Cheats. The Evil Within (known as Psycho Break in Japan) is a 2014 survival horror video game developed by Tango Gameworks and released by Bethesda Softworks for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One video game consoles and Microsoft Windows. The game is played from a third-person perspective in which scavenging for supplies and learning when to fight or run are key factors in surviving. Sebastian Castellanos, the protagonist, needs to make use of the environment if he wants to survive whatever is thrown at him. The game world can transform during scripted events and as the result of player actions, altering locations and creating new paths. Castellanos must use medical items to restore health; some of these items cause temporary hallucinogenic effects. By collecting vials of green fluid throughout the game, players can upgrade Castellanos’ abilities. The player has access to various weapons such as a revolver, shotgun, knife, grenades, and the Agony Crossbow, a projectile weapon that fires bolts capable of freezing, blinding, electrocuting, or exploding enemies. Ammunition for weapons is scarce, but mechanical components can be harvested to craft additional bolts. One source of components, bombs, serve as traps that react to the player’s proximity or movement. The bombs can be disarmed via a mini-game. Melee combat is designed only to create distance between the player and enemies, although the player can instantly kill some unaware enemies after sneaking behind them. Enemies that are downed or decapitated are capable of reviving. Enemies must be set on fire using a limited supply of matches to permanently defeat them. Certain items in the environment can be thrown to distract opponents. Wikipedia®.
The Evil Within Cheats on PC
How To Activate The PC Version’s Console Commands To Cheat:
– Step 1: Go to Steam and right-click with your mouse on “The Evil Within” title, then select Properties, and go to the “General” tab.
– Step 2: On that screen you can enter the following bolded text without quotes: “+com_allowconsole 1 _”.
– Step 3: Finally, you can press on the Insert keyboard key to open the Console Panel where you can type the below listed Console Commands and then press the Enter key to activate each cheat.
This cheats list starts with the code to enter into the Command Console, and behind it is the cheat description.
• God – God mode. You are effectively invincible, and certain enemy kill moves will not be used against you (Laura, for example, will not jump on you).
• Noclip – Allows you to walk through walls.
• G_infiniteammo– Unlimited ammo (provided you have at least 1 bullet when you enable this).
• G_stoptime 1 – Stops time. Note there is a bug right now where using this command causes a UI element to appear on screen. Bethesda are looking to fix that in the near future. – You can re-enable time with g_stoptime 0
• Toggledebugcamera– Separates the camera from Sebastian so you can freely move around the [environment].
• R_forceaspectratio – Sets the aspect ratio. Default is 2.5, which is our official aspect ratio. – 0 is full screen, but not ideal. 1.8 or 2 is probably most comfortable for those who don’t want bars.
• Com_showFPS – Turns on id’s native FPS counter.
• Startslowmotion2 – Slows down time.
• Stopslowmotion – Disables slow motion.
There’s even a way to get rid of the game’s 30 FPS lock. But you unlock it at your own risk, only do it if you’re dying to see what the game looks like at 60 FPS!
• R_swapinterval – Sets the FPS lock. Note that the numbers below are negative.
A) -2: This is the default, set to 30 FPS. This is the officially supported frame rate
B) -1: This sets the FPS limit to 60. Fully playable, although there may be quirks (Bethesda are going to fix these).
C) 0: This fully unlocks the FPS. The game develoeprs do not recommend playing above 60. And they will not fix any issues you have above 60.
Unlockable New Game Plus
New Game + returns in The Evil Within. To unlock NG+ complete the game on any difficulty level — and only when you play that same difficulty level again (it’s locked) — then your weapons, items and upgrades will carry over to your new game. This is done to help you, since on your New Game + playthrough the enemies will be tougher!
The Evil Within The Movie – Home-made editing from the game The Evil Within
If you didn’t manage to finish The Evil Within before time (or fear) snatched it away from you, here’s a handy synopsis in the form of a movie. Come on, it’s Thanksgiving – you have two hours to spare. This delightful break in proceedings gives us all a chance to catch up on our favourite games, and this video, found by Kotaku, will help you become an expert on The Evil Within without even lifting a control pad.
The Evil Within Walkthrough