Batman: Arkham Origins Cheats Xbox 360 – Infinite XP and all upgrades
To get 120,000 XP in 15 minutes and be able to buy all upgrades at the beginning of the game, go to Burnley. Go to the indicated location on the rooftop, and let the enemy kill you so you are saved at this location. When you spawn after dying, use the grappling hook to go back to the rooftop, and silent takedown the first three enemies. Then, silent takedown the fourth enemy with a Knockout Smash (press X) to get a total of 8,000 XP. After getting the XP and the “Saving…” icon disappears at the bottom of the screen, pause the game and select “Restart” to start from the last checkpoint. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Location – Unlimited XP/All Upgrades 120,000xp
All Anarky Tag locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 24 Anarky Tags and get the “Voice Of The People” achievement. They also count towards the “First Riddler Trophy” achievement, which requires you to find all collectibles in the game. You can see which collectibles you have found by pressing Back and choosing “Database – Gotham Intel”. Unlike the rest of the collectibles, Anarky Tags are not marked on the in-game map. After locating one, you have to scan it with Batman’s detective vision. You will also get 5,000 XP for each Anarky Tag found.
All Anarky Tag Locations (Voice of the People Trophy / Achievement Guide)
Batman: Arkham Origins – How To Beat Deathstroke Boss Fight
Deathstroke, master assassin, is one of the most difficult bosses in Batman: Arkham Origins. Batman can beat Deathstroke, but only with your help. Here’s how you do it:
- Only worry about countering Deathstroke’s attacks. Don’t try to go on the offensive as Deathstroke will block and fight back. Instead, look out for the white lightning markers around Deathstroke’s head, hit the counter button appropriately, and then punch him.
- Next, Deathstroke will toss a smoke bomb at Batman. At this point you’ll get into a furious flurry of attacks from Deathstroke. Mash the counter button, then mash the punch button.
- After that Deathstroke will go back to attacking intermittently. Keep countering Deathstroke at this point, but beware: sometimes Deathstroke will use an attack that Batman can’t counter. Try to dodge out of the way if you can, but mostly you’re just going to try to minimize the damage Deathstroke does to you by countering all of his attacks.
- When Deathstroke once more attacks rapidly, you’ll need to mash the counter button again. Then Deathstroke will pull out a sword which will do even more damage to you if you don’t successfully counter.
- You can use Batman’s combat grappling hook to clothesline move to do a bit more damage to Deathstroke, but be careful not to use it and blow a counter opportunity.
- Deathstroke will also use his grappling hook on Batman and an explosive barrel, but you can use the counter button here to throw the explosive barrel at Deathstroke instead.
Soon you’ll have whittled Deathstroke’s health all the way down and Batman will have saved the daynight once more! Congratulations!
Easy “One Of Each” achievement
There are five different gadgets needed to get the “One Of Each” achievement. They are all unlocked automatically while playing through the story. The following gadgets have to be used in one combo, without ever losing the combo multiplier:
- Batclaw Slam: Press LT + Y, X.
- Explosive Gel: Press LT + X.
- Concussion Detonator: Press LT + B.
- Glue Grenade: Press RT(2).
- Batarang: Press LT.